I found this fascinating quote today:
With the help of the CrossFit community, we can assist the men and women at Ft. Hood and Lumberjack CrossFit to raise money for the families of the fallen, and the future needs of the approximately 30 wounded.cflumberjack.org, Crossfit Lumberjack | For the families of the fallen, Nov 2009
You should read the whole article.
Thanksgiving Food Drive
*** $5 OFF SPECIAL******
Bring 2 non-perishable food items - $5 off any 1 hr massage (swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Lava Shells, Pre-natal)
Wednesday 18 Nov 09 from
9:00 am - 8:30 pm
Bring in a 10lb + Turkey and receive a FREE Swedish Message
**Gift Certificates for any occasion available**
Price for Gift Certificates is based on Regular Pricing- Not Specials
AVAILABILITY IS LIMITED AND WILL FILL UP QUICKLY!!
CALL FOR APPOINTMENT 210-798-7988
* 1 (8 ounce) package lite cream cheese with chives
* 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
* 6 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
* 1 1/2 cups finely shredded iceberg lettuce
* 12 slices thinly sliced deli turkey
* 3/4 cup shredded low-fat Swiss cheese
* 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
* 1 large avocado, sliced
* 6 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. Mix together the cream cheese and Dijon mustard until smooth. Spread each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture, spreading to within 1/4 inch of the edge of the tortillas.
2. Arrange about 1/4 cup of shredded lettuce on each tortilla, and press the lettuce down into the cream cheese mixture. Place 2 turkey slices per tortilla over the lettuce, and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese. Top each tortilla evenly with tomato, avocado
slices, and crumbled bacon.
3. Roll each tortilla up tightly, and cut in half across the middle with a slightly diagonal cut.